contact: mlicelestinekarlsson@live.se

17 dec. 2013

Beauty / Glossybox November.



Dry Shampoo XXL Volume: Batiste.
Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask (Facial): Botanics.
Oxygenating Cream, Moisturizing: Naobay.
DAMS, Damson Black Eyeshadow: Emite Makeup.
Wonder Lash Mascara: Oriflame.
My first glossybox in over a year. I think it's a various box.
I liked the design and it's known as the Dagmar Box (Swedish Clothing Brand.)
I'm happy about the dry shampoo. It's always a saviour.

The eyeshadow has an amazing pigmentation and I have always wanted to try something
from Emite Makeup's collection.

I have tried the facial clay mask. My skin felt smooth and fresh afterwards.
I enjoyed it. I rarely use masks otherwise. But that's something you should use,
once or twice a week.

The cream and mascara I haven't tried yet.

Kod för att importera min blogg till Nattstad: 7264091615 "

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar