contact: mlicelestinekarlsson@live.se

7 nov. 2013

Wearing / Off white.

Creepers: eBay.
Magazine: StyleBy.

Well, perhaps buying a pair of white creepers wasn't on my agenda earlier or it should have been.
Especially now, when it's autumn. When both rain and leaves are falling to the ground.
But these are stunners and I'll wear them with anything. Only when the weather allows.

And I have some great news that I'd like to share with you. Sharing is caring, you all know that.
What I am about to tell you is this;
I'm one of the authors at the new online magazine BAM. (Like us on facebook, here)
Superthrilled about this and to get an opportunity to write about fashion and music.
Not only here on my blog but also more like a journalist-sort-of-thing.
And when it comes to music I might interview bands, and I think I have something going on really soon.
Just stay tuned for more!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar