contact: mlicelestinekarlsson@live.se

21 nov. 2013

Wearing / Cut Out Boots.



Cut Out Boots: eBay.

Every now and then I research the entire world wide web for clothes, interior design and inspiration.
And when I was hanging out on eBay, like I normally do.
I found these coltrane/cut out mc-boots. JC have made a few of those and River Island as we speak.
Various prices and good quality I'd believe.
But back to the topic now. I am one of those badass people who can find litteraly anything on eBay.
These bad boys (picture) are just as propriate as those cut out boots which are more expensive.
I would wear boyfriend jeans, a basic top and a coat or leather jacket with these shoes.
For an egdy look and style it up with some fancy accessories.

And not to be rude, but off topic.
I had surgery last week so I'm still not perfectly back on track.

Don't forget to check out BAM.

note/ just because i don’t talk to you, it doesn’t mean i still don’t think about you. 

i’m just distancing myself because i know i can’t have you. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar