contact: mlicelestinekarlsson@live.se

27 nov. 2013

Beauty / MUA Makeup Academy.

Smokin' Palette: MUA.
Heaven And Earth Palette: MUA. SOLD OUT.
Mattifying Primer: MUA.

I think it's very important that you try out different beauty products and brands.
And yes, you can read other reviews on products but, you have to know that everything works
in different ways and we're nothing like each other.
It's your opinion and your opinion only that matters, not others.
So dare try new things. Especially as an makeupartist it's important, but it's fun as well.
To discover and create amazing looks. And we don't have to label makeup for it's use.
A lipstick can work fine as an incredible blush on your cheeks.

I just made an order at MUA Makeup Academy but I've heard that their shadows have
great pigmentations and that much so you don't even have the need to use an eye primer.

I'll make a review and swatches when I recieve my beautiful eyeshadow palettes from MUA.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar