contact: mlicelestinekarlsson@live.se

20 okt. 2013

Beauty / Lord And Berry.

Lord And Berry Lipstick Crayon In "Diva": ASOS.
Lord And Berrys Website.


It's easy to apply onto your lips. It's creamy and the shade is suitable for fall/winter. Wine Red Plumish.
If you want it less shiny, just apply some powder on your lips for a matte finish.
I have never heard about Lord And Berry until I saw there products on Asos.com.
Afforable makeup and I'm eager to try out other products from their collections.

I think I've made up my mind about this blog.
Since I'm studying to become a stylist, hair and makeupartist,
I've decided to make this blog more about beauty and that's due to my schoolproject as well.
Stay tuned!

Had a blast in Stockholm when I was there earlier this week, wednesday and thursday.
There will be a few pictures! Hold on.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar